How To get rid of bed bugs?
To get rid of the pest problem under control, inspection is the first and foremost step.[/fancyheading]Bed bugs can be difficult to control and may require professional treatment. Although many homeowners struggle with do-it-yourself Bed bug control remedies the results are often less than satisfactory. Small problems can develop into large ones and this is when many people seek out the services of a pest control professional. Moreover, bed bugs fumigation treatment can help in getting rid of bed bugs in an effective way.
We at Acuity Pest control perfectly understand the difficulty and health threat that you experience as a result of the bed bug infestation. We offer customized bug control solutions to deal with your specific problem. Specialized to deal with problems in apartments, hotels, offices, and homes, the Acuity team of experts knows just how to get rid of bed bugs. We offer the option of an effective fumigation treatment. Acuity Pest control provides the best Bed bugs fumigation treatment in Bangalore.
With our expert bed bug fumigation services, you can sleep peacefully while we work. Your happiness and satisfaction are what we work towards.
Bed Bug Features:
- Adult bedbugs are 5mm long.
- The female bed bugs lay anywhere from 200 to 500 eggs in their entire life span.
- Bed bugs do not have wings but can crawl relatively fast.
- Above all, an infestation of bed bugs is often synonymous with an irritating smell.
- Each bed bug (given normal condition) can live up to 300 days. By now you can well imagine how much problem bed bugs can cause.
What a neglected bed bugs issue can actually do to you.
Bed bugs can thrive almost everywhere. This makes it very difficult to find them too. If you are having a severe bed bugs problem in your home or office they could be just about anywhere. In between the books, the furniture, the bed linen, the office files, or on you in person, any little crack or crevice they can be anywhere and everywhere. In addition to being a terrible nuisance, they can cause you a lot of embarrassment. They can be a real nuisance. Bed bugs can also be the cause of severe skin reactions. Bed bugs can affect the worst for babies and those for sensitive skin.
How to Get Rid & Kill of Bed Bugs?
Allow the experts to take care of the situation. Before you resort to getting rid of your bed, please give us a call. We are qualified to deal with even the most extreme infestations. Our experts are trained to assess the situation and to prescribe the most appropriate methods of pest control. We provide highly effective chemical spray treatment that would take less than 2 hours to complete. The special insecticides that we use are prepared to deal effectively with the worst of problems.
How do we do the treatment?
- We will thoroughly spray and almost drench the beds and bedsheets to kill all hidden bed bugs. Moreover, kindly dry the beds in the sun to dry the wetness.
- We will spray the wardrobe, walls, and wherever the infestation is found.
- The time taken for treatment will be an hour for 2 BHK and 3BHK.
- The results will be achieved within 3 – 4 days.
What You Should Do At the Time of Treatment and before?
- Firstly, keep safe the prepared food items.
- Moreover, please engage your kids below 5 Years outside for 2-3 hours.
- You can re-arrange the items (if any items moved) back after 3 to 4 hours.
- Clean the cobwebs or dust from the wall, the liquid chemical will mix with the dust and create a stain on the wall.
- Lastly, if needed dry the mattress in the hot sun after 2-3 hours of treatment.
It would be best to call in experts rather than trying to do it yourself. Doing it yourself can be a health or safety threat. The health and safety of your family is definitely your primary concern. We are just a call away at 080-41229005. We will be with you all the way.
Talk to our customer care directly now at 080-41229005 between 9.00 A.M – 6.00 P.M